Time travelling in Sunday school

Today was a hectic day (as was Saturday) with playing bass and teaching the childrens' church lesson (I do the sunday before xmas every year). I was up until 2:30 AM preparing - mostly for the craft which we did not even get to. Today's lesson hoped to teach the kids that Jesus' birth was prophesied long ago (2750 years ago to be almost exact) by at least 2 guys- Micah and Isaiah. We were pretending to travel in time to visit them. Well, it did not work too well. Things were in control but I had no solid lesson objective for the the time travel phase. I was a little depressed.
Well special preparations by my roommates have been made to celebrate my life. Looks like an Italian supper.
Well almost done with Christmas shopping. Talk to you all later!

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!