It's been a crazy week trying to eek out a decent radio script while trying to keep active and make sure I don't forget to do some Christmas shopping. Hectic, hectic, hectic. That's why I perfer margin.
It got so crazy- especially the rapid winter ascension weather- that I nearly missed my homage to Phil on his birthday. Phil has not had much to say on the blog for a while. He's a bit miffed that James has been stealing the thunder on witting comments. Phil is also carrying a little more responsibility, too.
Well, today, it's your day Phil to shine. So I present, a few things Phil might have said.
- "Garbage bags could provide enough energy to last us a whole year if the polar caps suddenly melted- like that's going to happen anytime."
- On politics- "I could dress up a yard stick and somebody will probably vote for it."
- On being told there are too many kinds of beer- "Blasphemy! There is only two kinds of beer. Beer you drink now and beer you drink later."
- When asked if he perfers ale to lager- "That's like asking me if I like my air over there or over here and to both I say yes."
- On Jar Jar Binks and pyrotechnics - "If I were to re-make Star Wars, I would set Jar Jar ablaze and Qui Gon would use the the force to hurl him at one of the droid transports. It's still a happy ending."
- On the Simpsons: "Probably the most realistic depiction of beer I have ever seen."