The snow must go on - who carols

It was a rather balmy 29 degrees this morning as I rode to work. It seemed like summer with obstacles. A few hours later the snow began to fall. Should be a great ride home.
I had a hectic weekend. Shopping for my family which is like gambling. The Christmas Show was continually on my mind- well not always. I was not sure the show was going to go well- we only had 2 practices, but we were doing it radio drama style.
On Sunday a few hours before the show, the sound system was not set up correctly so I made the decision to ditch the CD sound effects and music. However, kudos go to David for getting the system to work correctly and handing the dozen CD sound cues I decided to keep in the show.
We had a small turnout- about 10. I am not sure if this was because Survivor's final episode or other Christmas shows around town. We started 20 minutes late because of the technical diffulties. Once we got going it was hard to stop. We did superb. Not one bad thing I could say about the show -expect I should not have crossed back to the mic after my rendition of "Blue Christmas." Those of you who weren't there- you missed out. Dian had some fantastic treats for all in attendance afterward.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!