Snow derby

So last night I had an incredible evening riding through six inch snowbanks on my bicycle. It was tough going in places but I held my own and made it home. The wind aided my advance as it allowed me to plow through the depths with greater momentum. Today, however, I resign myself to the automobile.
There was a derby this weekend in Manchester (England). No not an auto race of the destructo kind but a football match been city rivals. On Saturday it was Manchester United and Manchester City. I am a fan of City and not so much of United. Well, City lost 3-1 and United got to sit atop the table for a day. Last year City tied United and beat them. However, City are still in a slump. They haven't won a game since the beginning of November. United benefited greatly from the return of Paul Scholes, who scored twice. City seemed disinterested and gave an inept performance. At least Richard Dunne kept things from getting out of hand with his defense. The Irish are such good defenders.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!