Pre-quels or the orginal suspects

Kendrick Vinar's presence on the web has brought back pleasant memories of my time at The Hill. Kendrick is out East in North Carolina being a shepherd of sorts. I did not know him well but he had a metamorphical leading part at the Hill. He's enthusiasm is unparalleled. He is also rather tall. Kendrick taught a class on understanding the Bible I took.
He left the Hill one year after my departure- to get involved in something similar to what I do.
Deja Vu? Then the leading man, Rich Kao, at the Hill left to the West to do the same thing - plant a church.
So here's an odd link- I go to the midwest to plant, Kendrick goes to the east, Rich goes to the west. Is church planting on God's mind or what?

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!