Beyond the call of duty

The bike returned to action today. I discovered that sidewalk clearing is not nearly as important as the street- the first third of the route was still covered with six inches of snow. Yet, I found one street way too slippery to handle and nearly spun out. Just imagine an half ton car.
Today I found a site that explained fallacious argumentation. It was rather academic but organized in digestible parts. Reading it I felt more educated.
So how many of you can say you went to school anc church with this guy. I am still flabbergasted. Not many tales to tell but he never took a step on the stage while I was around. I wonder if he was a fan of the Kevin Myers' Show.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!