A beginning of sorts

Although you read, you will not see. You may write, but you cannot read. - Anonymous (quote taken from undisclosed source- probably an old Bonkers magazine.)

It is probably about time I entered the Blog-o-sphere, seeing that I envisioned something like this nearing the end of Gopherspace- is Gopherspace still around?
I have always been a content, content, content guy concerning web sites. I just never was disciplined enough to put out a ton of stuff. My website is currently pretty empty. A bare-bone internet existance. But it is free. I have never really preferred being a Geo-citizen. I had a site on Xoom years ago that used ftp. It was terrific- until its eventual demise. Xoom is now a domain for some type of overseas money exchange.
So it is December and I am still commuting to work by bicycle. I recent weeks I have been through the snow and below freezing temperatures. However, the last few days have been rather pleasant -cool but not frozen. I am hoping to make it all the way to Christmas riding. Last year about Dec 6 my bike chain fell off and put an end to my voyage.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!