The snow in my own hands

Decided to take out some banks of snow last night after being fed up with the sloppy section undone on my block.
Sidewalk over 94 still covered in mucky snow although it is getting a little harder with more foot traffic.
Corner section by Hooter's is still full but the almost the entire rest of the sidewalk has been cleared to West Acres.
Still wondering if I will bike on Monday. I was planning on driving. Oh carbo pollutants!
Again I will remark that www.lileks.com is a drop dead fun website. It's a behemoth of information. Be sure to check on the Institude of Official Cheer Section. One more reason to not hate Fargo, the talent it has produced from Johnny Lang, PDQ Bach, and of course expat North Dakotan James Lileks. I wonder if Lileks does music?

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!