Does not blow me away

Second day in a row of defeating the arctic foe by biking to work. This morning may have been colder but I was feeling good. I also had a tailwind which worked to my advantage. Fixed that garage key problem, WD-40 did the trick.
Got all the sounds edited for the show. I still can't find a decent price on the Vince Guaraldi trio soundtrack to "A Charlie Brown Christmas." Seems it is all the rage these days. I am having very fond memories of the jazzy score to the pentultimate Christmas special (sorry Ruldolph.) I have been told that the California Raisins had a good Christmas special - I only caught it once so do not recollect.
Anyways if you happen to be in town catch the show at the Elm Tree Square on Sunday at 7:00 PM.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!