Courageous anamorphic crystals

Call me crazy but I road my bike to work today and it supposedly was somewhere around 10 below. Whew! I made it. It wasn't that bad. The only bad part was I could not get ino the garage to get the bike this morning- at least not immediately.
The key would not go in as it should. I surmised some frozen water based particles were impeding the key's entry. I went and got a candle and matches and heated up the apparatus until the key could get in. It took 10 mintutes.
It's been a hectic week thus far. Last night I did a last minute gig at the mall with my roommate and few other folks. We then went to Ground Round.
Well here's a plug for a big thing I'm doing in a couple of weeks. Maybe I'll See You at the Party.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!