Volunteering for the marathon

Went straight up to the dome after work to do some prep for the Fargo Marathon. I was unpacking and stacking finisher medals. Not much to report on. Things seem under control. Saw the race director from a distance but nothing more. Therefore I'll do a picture post.
As you can see the dome has been cleaned since the last time I stood on its floor about a month ago. The sand is virtually invisible now- well its been cleaned. Elton John and Billy Joel were singing here last weekend.
Table of medals were all over the southside floor of the dome. Every even has its own color. Except the 2 person relay share a color with the marathon medal itself.
I had the opportunity to organize the marathon finisher medals. Don't they look good.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!