Oddities in Mo-town


In a weekend jaunt to the Mo I had the opportunity to make a movie. Although overall it took approximately 7 hours to make, I finished shooting at little after midnight on Sunday. It was an arduous project which included more make-up and costumes than I ever used to before. Unfortunately special FX were not used in this video. I had not the time to work on them in addition to facing crying actors.
I usually make this type of movie on the fly, making up the lines and plot as production continues. Besides tempremental actors I also had battery pack problems with the camera.
To the left is an actor protraying the Blue Girl, supposed mascot of the fictious Peoria NBA team the Blue Giants. In the actual movie due to problems with lines it gets unintentionally changed to the Blue Hornets. If this video ever reaches the light of day perahps you will have a good laugh as Kurt Rambis again saves the day from evil. This is definitely B-movie material folks.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!