Looking forward : a night at the Cornerstone

Looking toward the Apostles
It was a great rehearsal. It was sweet by and by with the catnip in the fly. I felt unsure about this upcoming gig, not knowing if I would be doing it alone or have a backing ensemble. I am glad to say I have a great duo of musicians joining me. A percussionist has not confirmed but that could all change.
Now I am excited about playing at the Cornerstone this Friday @ 8:00 PM. I'll be joined by a trombone and a stand-up bass and will be playing a gamut of music although I wish I could cover Children 18:3's "Paper Valentine." The song is stuck in my head. Slan.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey man, I dig the sweet pic. Has to be North Shore territory. Brings back good memories of many a vacation--family and otherwise. (Often disasterous, but always fun.)

God bless you, brother.

~Jason D.

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!