A tale of 2 beers


As I returned home from work on my bicycle, I noticed 2 large cans in a snow drift. Thinking they were empty, I hardly glanced at them. But then I saw they appeared to be unopened.
"That's peculiar." I thought to myself.
I got off my bike and looked around. There were no homes nearby and why chill beer 400 yards away from your apartment when you could just as well place them in a closer snow bank.
I grabbed the 2 large 24oz cans and stowed them in my bag and continued homeward.
It was typical no thrills domestic beer (unless you think 24oz of it is a thrill.) I drank one this evening and the other awaits to be opened. I'm sure Phil is just hoping he comes across a cache of beer like I did.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!