Journey to the Eden's Prairie


I decided to head out early this morning for the Twin Towns rather than do an odd overnight adventure in Birch Lakes State Forest. The decision was mostly because I could not locate a Zune cable. I wasted tons of time looking for it rather than packing. However I went to bed prepared to leave near the strike of 6AM. Well, I left around 6:20AM instead.
Finally made to Albertville Outlets with time to spare. It was a pretty ho hum experience. Adidas has nothing and so did Nike. However, I discovered the Crocs store and man the prices were dropping. You could get the real deal Crocs of numerous styles for less than a saw buck.
From there I went to Maple Grove and then finally onto the hotel I am currently staying in for the conference I am attending. 2 chaps from Northern Ireland are the speakers. You might of heard of one- U2 has- Robin Mark.
Robin played and Paul Reed spoke tonight (he's the other chap.) One point from Paul's message was that corporately the church needs to worship as opposed to a individual worshipping with a group of people.
Saw John McK the guy who taught me bass. He's looking slick. Looks kind of like David Crowder if Crowder had dark red hair.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!