Transitions- 101st Post!

Going through change is not necessarily easy. Although I do admit to being flexible, change irks me on the inside. I need to wrestle with it for a bit before I settle into it. That is what I have been doing this week.
So far I have been getting the advantage. Each discouraging thought or depression that come my way I rise to occasion and give it a KO.
So what all the change? Let me tell you.

  1. First, there's a Christian community I am going to help establish in Grand Forks this fall. I don't even have clue what's going to happen. We'll be driving up from Go weekly and find out. We've got a meeting space. Now we need chairs.
  2. Second, the church I am helped establish and am still attending is going through some transitions. New home groups and different prayer strategy have really put us in a spin going into the fall. It would be ideal that the church would move in that direction with unity.
  3. Third, a new contract position with Xcel energy begins in a few days. I will be back to regular work for a while with a decent salary. I'm not sure I'll like it yet but hopefully it will add to me expertise and skills. They had changed the timetable of the project a bit the other day. Hopefully it will allow for some flexibility come the end of March.
  4. Fourth and finally is something I will not elaborate on. All I will say is that it feels like a death in the family (although that's not the case). Emotionally it gets ties me in knots. It appears to be an impasse but I believe it will become an adventure.

Here's to a good transition. Keep on trucking


Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!