White House gives a boost to family gardening


From The Royce Files
Though I've known about the White House vegetable garden for some time, it made some news and trumpeted pleas to eat healthy and local. The article describes how the garden has been made a good return on a $200 investment. Apparently the garden is even known to foreign dignitaries who visit the President and provide plenty of fresh food for the White House kitchen staff to make delicious and healthy meals for the First Family.
Like the Obamas, I was gardening this past year. Not sure if I got as good a return on my investment but it was fun and refreshing. I am planning on doing it again and hope to get a good return from the investment.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!