Art of the deal 10: sweater infamy


Many say the end of the year is one of the best bargain hunting times.  I say anytime of the year is a good time, that is if you have mastered the art of the deal. The pre and post Yuletide, Christmastide, shopping season affords many a bargain hunter with a myriad of flotsam of the holiday kind. Holiday fluff comes in all shapes, colors, and sizes. Most of us have bins of the stuff stacked in some closet. I am pretty sure I don't want to have more that one small box labeled: Christmas Stuff.
Thus far I have kept this promise to myself. However, this year I found myself yearning to be a bit more festive. I did not break out any decorations this year. None except a few old Christmas cards which I made to look like I received some. I only got one from my father this year.
Well on my trek home for Christmas I encountered a this festive item which also was practical.
This Eddie Bauer holiday motiff wool blend mock turtle neck sweater came into my possession for only $1. Even odder, I found it at a Dollar Tree.
Behold it in all its holidazzle.
For a size medium it really is a generous fit.
More sweaters at their holday ugliest.
And another one I designed for George Burns.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!