This Romans Road explains everything one needs to get on the right road with our Creator. It follows statements Paul made to people in Rome so they might know the way of salvation.
Will your route take the Romans Road?
The Romans Road to Salvation
- Romans 3:10 “As it is written, there is none righteous, not even one…”
- Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.”
- Romans 5:12 “Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all sinned.”
- Romans 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
- Romans 5:8 “But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
- Romans 10:9-10 “If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you shall be saved; for with heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth confesses, resulting in salvation.”
- Romans 10:13 “For whosoever will call upon the name of the Lord will be saved.”
Here are some simple directions on how to trust Jesus to lead you onto the road of Salvation:
- Admit you have not done right: that you are a sinner
- Believe in your heart that Jesus died and rose from the dead
- Confess with your mouth that God raised Jesus from the dead, and that you accept Jesus Christ as Lord of your life
Some practical things you can do:
- Pray- talk to God
- Read- read the Bible which will give you further understanding of the route you have decided to take with Jesus
- Meet- with other Christians. You are not alone on the road.
- Tell- others about what you have done. Keep others from missing the pathway to salvation