Jobless freedom - 200th post

It is kind of fun to be free of work.
Yet it takes discipline to stay disciplined when out of work.
Lead worship at SIMT and took in the missions sessions these past 2 days.
Buddy Walker told some interesting missions stories. One in particular about a missionary and a special aircraft called a Super Helio. This aircraft was fitted with speakers and was used to preach while flying over areas of Central America. Now that is my kind of propaganda.
One statement stood out to me about being a world Christian: That we are pilgrim’s camping between God’s purposes for this world and their fulfillment. This seemed to verify what God communicated to be in Ireland- “You are a pilgrim.”
Home has never had a strong pull for me. Just in viewing circumstances of my life I see an itinerant calling—being here for a time and then elsewhere.
Anywhere He'll lead me, huh?

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!