"We'll live for you....

...we'll die for you- The National Hot Dog and Sausage Council." So goes the jingle I most recently wrote for this formally unknown organization for the proliferation of franfurter culture and cousine. Though I will not earn one cent for this lyric, you can stretch out and take a look at the interesting articles and trivia.
Little did I realize that this council could possibly be a front for the American Meat Institute, who has no qualms of stirring Congress to take meat action by throwing barbeques on the steps of the Capitol while indoctrinating millions that meat is good, eat more. For those radicals who scrawl "meat is murder" in shady corners of our country, this is espionage at the most intellectual level. (For humorous look at such mythical legend of the meat war please watch the Simpsons' episode where Lisa becomes a vegetarian.)
Politics aside, the site is fun an unpretenious and worth a look. The former hot dog enthusiast I once was gives this site a thumbs up and an extra index finger.
Back at "Oatmeal" Junior High School, I made a goal once to eat as many hot dogs as I could and become class president. Unfortunately I only accomplished one.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!