My taste of Intramural Glory

This weekend I had the privledge to see most of Team Unglaublich of Intramural Glory fame in action. In order to do so I had to fight my way through the biggest and baddest snow storm of the year. Fortunately my father loaned me a 4WD vehicle so I had the power to defeat this weathery adversary.
With the weather bringing disorder to the whole metro area, only about half the team showed. The Ledge was particularly enthralled by this predicament. Kevin and Coach McCue could only wonder why the others weren't hungry enough for glory. Due to the lack of hands available I was drafted off the sidelines to run the camera. So be looking for some of my footage out there soon, I hope. I don't think I did tremendous camera work. It was awkward to say the least. I may have even missed a few glorious shots. I certainly hope the Ledge or Owen aren't going to hunt me down and rough me up.
For the avid fans of Intramural Glory look for the new episode shortly. The production crew is a little behind at the moment so the 2 week release cycle has not been kept rigorously. Nevertheless I am eagerly awaiting the next amazing and glorious and action packed episode.
In the meantime check out the Intramural Glory: Little People promo.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!