Hi, I'm Chip Verification - Fargo Marathon 2006


I had the best volunteering experience at the Fargo Marathon this weekend. On Friday I chip verified in the evening and met many of the runners. It really enjoyed the interaction especially asking them "Are you ready?"
Then I Saturday, after a freelance stint as a cheap digital photographer, I gave food to the runnners who made it back to the Fargo Dome.
Once again I got a lot of thank yous from participants. I responded "It's my pleasure to serve you."
I hope to put some more photos up and add some thrilling stories.
Props of course go to KT Reindl for completing the marathon and 2nd Eldest Odegaard for completing the 1/2 marathon

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!