The traffic I left behind

This weekend I visited Lehigh in the Twin Cities. I was astonished and miffed at the increased traffic. Yet, another reason I left it all behind.
Of course the places that have the increased congestion are the places you want to go. So the traffic at Maple Grove and the Mall of America (MOA) proved that America still drives despite inflated fuel costs. A finger points at me too but face it in the Twin Towns biking around only can get you few places. The freeways ensure that self propelled can only be viable within small segments. Of course the place is really big too. Bike commuting from Roseville to Lakeville would require one exceptionally long convoluted ride.
I am glad I left it all behind.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!