Praying for Ireland

If you've been lurking for a while you may know I am sort of a Hibernophile (I made that up ;). I visited the Republic in April of 2005 for a few weeks to do some important work- help with missions. I also did a bit of running in the rain.
Needless to say I have been earnestly praying for both the Republic and the North for some time. Although I am probably far from understanding the unique make-up of the island, I do believe that I am impacting it from a distance. I guess you could call me a watchman of sorts.
I've found a website that provides some insight in how to pray for Ireland. Surprisingly it is authored by a someone I beleive I attended a prayer meeting with back in April of 2005. Small world?
Prayer for Ireland

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!