Bison upset Badgers in Madison...

The Bison thundered. NDSU impressed.
I could not believe it!
Browsing through the local sporting good store I saw posted the sports page: Bison upset Badgers. I left the store still wondering if it were true. Maybe it was our women's program. Why did the Big Ten schedule a game with NDSU? I finally needed to find the Sunday paper.
And I'm sure the UW crowd were more than unimpressed with the Badgers shot percentage. Horrible!
However kudos are well deserved for a scrappy NDSU squad. Although Brent Winkelman made a few key plays it was Ben Woodside that lead the Bison to a historic win over the 15th ranked Badgers. Fox Sports labeled the victory "shocking."
Apparently they had a great bus ride back to the 'Go.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!