All Tomorrow's Parties will be no more: SYATP 2006

Over. Done. Finished. No more dresses to wear to this gig.
2006 was the last (I shudder a bit) See You At The Party Ever. And I was there!
This year's celebration met and exceeded expectations despite a rather slim line-up. Both Pigeon John and Children 18:3 are a rather slender bunch. Perhaps The Pit (harder music stage) held the weight this year.
My highlights: New Year's countdown. The gym was wall to wall humanity-sweaty and pulse pounding. I was near the stage in a jovial energic state surrounded by teeny boppers. The most charismatic Pigeon John did not disappoint as 2006 awoke.
Great party- well executed. However I felt a bit sad that its orginal intent (outreach) was not exactly executed well.
Well at least I did not lose my camera.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!