Looking back: 2005 in revue- valleys of heartbreak

2005 was full of seasons of loss.
It all began with a lost digital camera on New Years Day and continued with the loss of keys (3+ times), the loss of a cell phone, the loss of jobs, and probably a number of other things that I cannot recall due to loss of memory. I nearly lost my life twice by being hit by automobiles. Fortunately I survived unscathed physical. Mentally I am still apprehensive and encountering emotional hangover frequently.
The lowest of the lows hit in July when heartbreak struck thrice. I am still recovering. A friend of mine sums it up- when you step out in faith you risk heartbreak. I could not help to think this may be my end of sorts. Then I got the news I'll be booted from my current residence.
Fortunately 2005 ended on a good note with a refreshing holiday respite.
For 2006- still unknown, still uncertain.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!