A thief in the cold night

One of my least favorire experiences is locking myself out- be it my car, my house, my workplace. I just does not bode well with me. Tonight two of those happened. I locked my car and house keys in my car. Everyone was gone for Christmas and it was below zero. Nevertheless I hiked 16 blocks to some friends' house and sought refuge and help. They were more than willing to lend a hand although it was quite chilly. I am very much indebted to them for their assistance.
To make a long story short we failed to get into the car or house by those old standard non-dirty break in methods. At last I find a small basement window could be opened with some tools. I squeeze through the window and the rest is history. I was very glad.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!