Remember me

Back again after such a long time. There have been up and downs and even sideways. I have not had much time online as of late. When I have I just couldn't think of a thing to blog.
So is this some kind of apology?
No.
Realty bites. (You know about that Ben Stiller!)
I ask myself- where am I going? amI making a difference? Then that leads to the question- am I making sense?
Well, here's a bit of wisdom- ask good questions. Let the credit go to Socrates. If we realize we are ignorant and without knowledge, then we shall know we are true seekers. It also goes far to exhibit a trait which is disappearing in our society- humility.
Humble yourself and perhaps you will be exhalted.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!