A note from Bill's best friend!

Hi,

I am Bill's best friend. Bill has accidentally left his blog open on my computer.

I want everyone to know what a great guy Bill truly is! There is not a better friend that exists than Bill. He has a great sense of humor and has a great servants heart! He is always willing to help out anyone in need in anyway he can. Bill is a great guy to go and have a beer with and also a great guy to go to a worship service with. He will make some lady a great husband some day!

Bill is a great spiritual role model for all! He has a great prayer life, is very disciplined, and has a great knowledge of the scriptures. I hope to be more like Bill some day.

So as you read about Bill and his adventures please understand that the world is a better place because Bill is in it! Say a prayer for Bill when you think of it.

Thanks,
Dan

Comments

RoYcE4 said…
Well what can I say? So many fans and too little time. For those really wanting to irritate me, please e-mail me.

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!