The web-press identity

I may not be Matt Damon but I sure can act like he can. With that sequel to his spy thrillerama I am not anxious to see it. Never saw the first one so who cares. I enjoy Thomas the tank engine much better. I just wish I was known as the talent Mr. Royce.
I am still pressing on in the web room a Kaye's. It appears that the guy the hired to do the job full time must have bit the dust. I actually worked longer as a temp in position than he lasted as a full pledged employee. Just shows I have the best work ethic. Ah the talented Mr. Royce.
I've been searching for information on Sami Ohayon, my roommate's father. He apparently was an Israeli actor and director so I am trying to find the movies he was involved. Could not find any. I did find an intriging Israeli film entitled Kvalim. Unfortunately it is unavailable on any format in any country. By the way it's a parody about cable television.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!