Out of the wilderness

It has been a full two weeks. I've been on the road and in remote places.
I seemed to have finished my sentence at Kaye's printing, which is a relief. The last days there felt like prison.
I jumped on an opportunity to canoe the Quetico which kept me in remote parts of Ontartio. It was an excellent trip all be it rather wet. It was my second excursion up there.
Memorial Day weekend kept me in Morris. It was a bit boring since the small town generally locks itself up on the holiday weekend. Nonetheless I got a run in and watched the demise of the Timberwolves. It was a good game that Wolves could have won if it were not for turnovers and the points the Lakers scored off them. Kareem Rush's 3-point mania just added to our problems. Next year then. I'm hoping the Pistons can deconstruct the Lakers.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!