In downtown

The web press broke today. How ironic it was while printing a Rice Lake Weighing Systems catalog. Rice Lake was a former client of ours while I worked at MTL some years ago. I was released from the monotony of waiting at a quarter past eight (8:15). I decided to bike around downtown and then jumped on over to Moorhead and set myself down on the Concordia College campus to continue my reading of Edersheim. Later I went to Cheapo Disc (colorado location which I have never been to) in search of Irish music. Bought some fiddle music. Not sure I like it yet. Totally fiddle. No session stuff.
I then crossed the river again a continued my digital photography foray of the area. I hope to create some webpages dedicated to my commentary on Fargo and a little on Moorhead.
That's all for now.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!