I'm hired (not quite) - on The Apprentice

Good news! Bill was hired as Donald Trump's Apprentice.
Bad News. That Bill was not this Bill.
Entrepeneur? Well, I am hoping and seeking this out. I'm not too big on selling cigars but I certainly have prospects for a few service oriented businesses:
1. Mintrel-o-rama - Hire me to provide party entertainment from music to drama to games.
2. Need Tech - Consulting non-technology folks in choosing technology. Providing solutions for those who are in a bind with current tech.
3. Inklings - Creative writing service specializing in feature articles, website content, and technical writing.
4. Lehigh Productions - Consulting group that aids in digital video media production. Providing direction through whole productions.
5. Scribblers - Dramatic writing service specializing in idea and script development for radio, television, film, commercial, and industrial media productions.
Of course my 6th could be the social critic business but everybody wants to be a critic.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!