Fargo traffic

I have ranted before about Fargo traffic in some vein. Today I will unleash my fury on the notorious 25mph side streets.
These slow moving roads simply become relentless in the mid-morning and afternoon. I have had trouble crossing these niggling traffic creatures. Especially a few by my apartment (25th Ave you know that's you1). Where there are no crossing signals the cars will ignore.
I run and bike and although I believe Fargo to a great city to do these activities in I find that these side streets cause some psychological distress. Stopping in the middle of the crosswalk is the most blatant abuse. Next, turning right while the pedestrian (biker) has right of way. I have got to be on my watch while also trying to keep my rthymn.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!