Wowie Mawie Trinity

I finished up my stint at the boys class B tournament on Saturday by working the incredibly busy Wowie Maui (sic) stand. Clad in Hawaiian shirt I assisted the owners in a massive sell out of fruit smoothie beverages. I sampled quite a bit of the Mango Orange Banana.
Needless to say the stand was raking in the dough and kept us all busy from nearly 7:30 until 9:30 PM. It was a real money tree shaker as those in the sales business sometimes say.
On the court Dickinson Trinity defeated Milnor for the championship. I saw the last minute of the game. Unlike Trinity's earlier games, the Titans dominated Milnor throughout. They eventually won by about 19 points. Trinity were lead predominantly by a bushy haired guy named Chad Glasser. He seemed to be the heart and soul of the team with his big hair.
Trinity fans streamed down from the stands after the win to collectively mob the team with admiration.
Minnesota kicks off their boys basketball tourney next weekend. Morris will be sending their team with standout Brent Winkleman leading the charge. Do I sense a snow storm?

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!