Send me to...Inspiration Point

Last weekend I had the opportunity to spend some time with young and old people at Inspiration Point.
We worshiped, played, listened, and prayed. In between we ate. I have been at these retreats twice before and like before it was an incredible time.
Ben Goodman and Jeremy Gwaltney (both of North Carolina) were the speakers for the retreat. I had the opportunity to chaffer them.
My friends Mark and Anna Haugen helped organize the retreat and once again did an outstanding job.
Although it was a small turnout (about 30), it was a quality time for all that attended. Jim McCracken was even there. Incredible. I can and should say more but I am planning a web page essay on the even. Hopefully soon.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!