Fargo Marathon 2014 Super Hero Rundown: The Batman

Our next hero in the rundown is The Batman. From the comics I believe he was a rather fit guy. He did not have a super power per se- he was just a decent detective with a little vigilante thrown in for good measure. No Robins appears in the race so the caped crusader had to run alone. There may have been more but when a blob of runners come down the avenue trying to focus on the shirt is a bit difficult for my camera.
Oh, 2 out of 3 are women- so I guess Batgirl would be more appropriate.

She has the matching socks but no grappling hook

Original Batgirl colors.

I could actually imagine that this guy is Batman.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!