The nuptials of Bill and Anna or Royce4 + 1: Part 2 (electric boogaloo)

Guest blogger Cindy continues the story of the Royce4+MFB wedding.

The next morning I was off to the hairstylist and then to the sports store for a cowbell. Turns out they only sell them when the marathon is upon us, so I was out of luck. But the customer service at that giant Fargo sports conglomerate is top notch, and they suggested, why not run over to Fleet Farm and pick up some cowbells as such as used by real cows? I said, My! Why not?! (I had remembered the Groom had made a wish for cowbells at his reception clear---in the way he makes things clear, mind you--- in the past.) So I and the writer/music director the Groom thinks highly of dashed for the cowbell emporium. And off to the show we went.





Upon my arrival, so began GroomWatch. The Groom is a traditional man, you see, and chose to see his fair MFB first only at the most important moment, as she walks down the aisle. But all of us were preparing for the big event in the same relatively small space, so it took some creativity. I was proud to serve the MFB, as were many others, by being on occasional GroomWatch. I also had the honor of being near for the important outdoor bridal photographs. The most enjoyable part of the day was the fact that the wind was so fierce that when we took the MFB outside for photos her veil blew straight up in the air! She looked like she might be 10 feet tall. It was pretty incredible.
 
As the hour approached, I often checked on the groom to see what he was thinking. I found him to be at varying stages of nerves and calm. I suppose the frequent checking was maybe unnecessary because the Groom had his own entourage, but even if for selfish reasons I had to see him at a few vital points. Now I suppose I know he was just counting the minutes for the sweet dream of being joined with his MFB to finally come true.
 
 
 

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!