Rock stars chilling

2/3rds of the rocking trio Children 18:3 like to chill out of the limelight. I happened to be in the same place as them last month, just days before their new album dropped (and was mentioned on the Relevant Podcast). They were rather quiet and hardly mentioned anything about their band. In fact, their mother told me more about the band than either Seth or David Jr.
David marvels at the wisdom of a friend


Seth may believe coffee in casual doses is good for drummers

I've know these guys since they wore corduroys. We cross paths from time to time since I pass through Morris on occasion.
Looks like they'll be playin Six Flags New England this fall. Incredible!
I just hope they get to play on the Relevant Podcast.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!