Look for my new releases

Busy on nearly all fronts. I am fortunate that I have a video editor to handle all the footage I shot. I have revamped an old adage- if you get it, projects will come. A thus begins the humble return to the videomaking enterprise.
Anyways, just want to send out the alert that Outsourced Prayer and Department Store Jesus will be coming out this month sometime. I had a decent premiere of these projects a few weeks ago. I was surprised to see how long they were (~15 minutes each). I had another showing in Forx of the Department Store Jesus. Haven't had many comments about them. I will be making cuttings of these for distribution through the usual places on the web. A few un-cut versions of the DVD exist but heaven knows where those are.
More projects are in the mix. I looking at bringing back an old character from the Kevin Myers' Show days. In fact I have been toying with the re-emergence of Mark Time, Private Eye. I had a rough script about illegal Pez trading. It was only average. I think Mark Time might also be a someone else's character (possible Firesign Theater).
If anybody wants to make a film/video, feel free to make it known to me.
Slan.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!