March comes in like a lion


It seems like February just blew right by although there were 29 days instead of 28. Nevertheless here we are in March and boy is it still frigid. I hate it. This type of cooler should be shut off after February. I think the groundhog didn't see its shadow, it saw nothing because it died. Probably at the hands of a vicious poacher.

With the passage of time comes some new things. My mini-studio has begun production in earnest. Today, I filmed a unique story using various media. The hush is out on this project but hopefully I can get a wider distribtion later this spring. In the hopper I've got a documentary spoof about a guy who plays Jesus. Tenatively titled "Department Store Savior," I hope to make it feel like a This American Life segment. Hats off to you Ira Glass.
In other rants, Fargo needs to be consistent with shoveling and clearing sidewalks. The city gets down on the negliegent but often fails to do their part in sidewalk that are in no man's land. As a winter bicyclist, I am upset with both.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love that Rooney pic.

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!