Where has all the time gone to

I failed.
Easter went by and I did nothing to add to my musings here. In fact I think I hardly did anything with a computer that weekend. No wait, I made the power points for Sunday morning and wrote a script for Sunday. So I guess I was busy. Too busy.
Today I'm hoping to make a video- if everyone cooperates (actor and producers)- and then I play a gig at the Cornerstone. Hopefully I won't be asked to do much more this weekend.
So I will further tease you with 2 ideas which I have been pondering to blog on:
1. The Champ- Recently I was moved from my desk location at work and now sit by a fellow who I call the Champ, because he really is one. In 2000 he played an integral part in the Fargo North High School Spartans football championship. Unfortunately the next season he had an injury and sat out most of his senior year. Nevertheless, he still is a champion. He might even become a darts champion too.
2. A soccer league of her own- Sarah has been playing on my indoor team for a few months now. She plays with tenacity unseen by other women in our league. In fact up until recently, she nearly always sustained some type of injury but continued to play. Maybe she really was not injured. Once she marked a guy so tightly that he through a fit and was ejected not only from the game but the building. He then came back and the refs may have suspended him. Anyways, Sarah has been a consistent member of the lackluster side I play. You can count on Sarah to keep the strikers from getting too close to the box.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!