Stay tuned

Well, things as of late have been hectic. In fact it's been hectic since Christmas and now here it is nearly Easter and the post get more and more sporadic. My hope is to get some summary stuff up this weekend. Posts you might see will include:
1. St. Patrick: Who are Ye
2. Raving Red Riding Hood
3. Looking at the Resurrection
4. A short summation of what's happening in the world of sport

And of course there may be a few pictures of stuff. I'm still hoping to have a feature on a teammate of mine on the soccer team. She's a threat and doesn't give up on the pitch. I forgot her name at the moment but I've got a few words to say about her although the team is miserable. The high point however was our first win. I actually scored twice. Greedy me.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!