Phil's Oktoberfest

After my fill of Scotch delicacies, I biked over to Phil's domicile and stood in the dark near a fiery cauldron, drank beer and chatted. Apparently most of my acquaintances were missing by the time I arrived. Instead I got to see grad students attempt to melt glass and make sculptures from it.
As always, Phil offered a plethora of beer most of the Oktoberfest variety.
Phil made some great quotes but it being dark I did no have the tools to write it down. You will however be mildly surprised and amused that Phil now works for NASA. Apparently Phil has got attached to a research project that NASA provides the funding. Phil has yet to get any diapers so he can work all day without using the restrooms.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!