Blog Action Day- October 15, 2007

Bloggers Unite - Blog Action Day
I am pondering taking part in this blog action day thingie. This year's theme is the environment and I've got a few things to say about it. Or maybe I could start my BWCA narrative beginning with the "free beer" story. It actually has to do with the Nature Conservatory. Or perhaps propound on Al Gore winning the Nobel Peace Prize (and an Oscar) for his formidable climate change actions. The Nobel Prize for economics comes out today, could there be a worthy debate between economic growth and increased environmental problems?
Roycefiles might be the premiere sight for Intramural Glory commentary, but I have hardly tauted environmental concerns. Perhaps there is a way to combine the two. Maybe I could find out if Cougar has started a fund to save endangered cougars or Kyle has been investing in carbon offsets since becoming incapacitated. Or perhaps expose Boima's litter addiction. Well, the fact is, Intramural Glory news has been near flat the last few weeks except a few comments about the episode's cameo appearance. But I don't talk much about that. However, 2 more episodes may be in the works. There has been talk about a season 2 but I'll discuss that later. We'll see what's in store for blog environmental action.
Slan.

Comments

Kirby Holt said…
Al Gore did not win the Oscar, the award went to the film's director Davis Guggenheim.

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!