A grand day and a chat with Phil


June 12th marks a happy event for the ever quotable Phil. Early on this day (5:11 AM) Phil was bequeathed with a solemn duty- fatherhood. Congratulations Phil!
Phil now steps into a new level of responsibility and "joy" while his arch nemesis James returned from Mexico with tales of cheap beer which I will not discuss here.
I spoke with Phil on Memorial Day and these are some of things I think we discussed.
On baby names: "If it's a boy-Miller Lyte or maybe Bud. If it's a girl I call her St. Pauli Gerl or Amber Bach."
Phil and Katie named their almost nine pound lad Iven John (I am unsure of the spelling so took a bold stab at it).
Check here to see when the pictures go up.
Concerning his arch nemesis James, Phil appeared rather upset although he was confused about the identity of James (the guy who did a smashing job researching buttloads). Phil took offense with the Royce Files having another quotable guy. I alleviated his gall by purchasing beer to which he smiled and indulged wholeheartedly in quaffing a pint.
Later, Phil showed me a vehicle he acquired on a whim- a Volkswagon Beetle. I fell in love with this project car. It has the rear engine, front boot and almost everything because it needs a bit of fixing up. I hope in the future to obtain quotes from Phil while riding in this cool automobile.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!