That bugs me

I awoke this morning, started the kettle, and poured a bowl of cereal (specifically Kashi Good Friends). I pour the milk and commence eating. After a few spoonfuls I look down and the bowl and notice a few insects floating the in the bowl. They are what I believe to be Grain Beetles. At once I depose the milk and cereal. I then grab another box of cereal and after passing beetle inspection I proceed to eat it.
It appears that these Grain Beetles are adept at getting into packages, especially cereals. I obtained this Kashi on the cheap for the box was beat up and thus these pantry pests could easily invade. The beetles probably entered at the warehouse or store. I have noticed none in our cupboards before.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!