Thanksgiving greetings

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It is one of those few holidays that require a feast in order to be celebrated correctly. So turkey, cranberries, sweet potatoes and perhaps pumpkin adorn the tables of Americans this holiday. It is also one of those celebration that cannot hid its purpose- thankfulness and it particular to God. Of course the feast preparation often overshadows this element. Nevertheless I am not overlooking God's blessings in my life. I believe that the Bible says that only a fool would say there is no God. I digress
Thanksgiving greeting cards. I have never received one. Maybe you could send me one. This may be a catchy new concept. Here are a few probably lines:

  • Hope this day gives you plenty to be thankful about.
  • Thankless? No turkey for you.
  • Over a hundred years of Thanksgiving turkeys and no revolts. Have a safe Thanksgiving.
  • Thanksgiving, the only day most Americans eat pie and cranberries.
  • Take this bird and stuff it. Have a great Thanksgiving.
  • Be gratiful lest I go pilgrim on you. Let's have a thankful Thanksgiving.

Comments

Notable Posts

So there was this zombie party

Back to 50s photos: Pontiac Chieftain

Gumby, Google, Clokey and Hastings. Oh My!